Our Center for Community Services Mission:
Partnership's in Building Healthier Families and Stronger Impoverished Communities through Positive Constructive Relationships, Programs, Services, Caring and Sharing with Networking Collaboration's within the WestMonth/Athens and South Los Angeles Communities.
Our young Men, Women and Seniors who have become societal victims can be shown…"That There Is A Better Way"
“A Place to Turn to for Help!”
We Accomplish these tasks by:
- Focusing on basic and fundamental concepts that help form the solid foundation of a healthy prosperous community;
- Supporting the needs of children and families, especially those impacted by violence and economic challenges;
- Connecting children and families to the healthcare and human service systems;
- Providing support to parents with in-home counseling and education programs to foster stronger family relationships;
- Sponsoring activities and programming that reach the full generational continuum of our community;
- Promoting activities benefiting the disabled and senior citizen.
And much, much more;
Center Resource Services:
- Homeless & Veteran Services
- Trauma & Violence Prevention
- Youth Services and Gang Trauma
- Employment Services
- Social Services
- Girls N Gangs Intervention
- HIV/STD Resources
- Live Scan/Finger Rolling Services
- Criminal Record Cleaning
- Prison Out Reach
- Notary Services/Fax & Copy Services